- Buying commercial real estate: A guide for entrepreneurs
- How to get a business loan: How to prepare a winning loan request.
- Operational efficiency: Create a leaner, more profitable business.
- Business transition: Exit your business with confidence.
- Foreign markets: Your guide to exporting and expanding outside of Canada.
- ERP system: How to avoid common pitfalls and maximize your ROI.
- E-commerce: Learn everything you need to get started in or improve your online sales.
- Master your cash flow: Spend less time worrying about your finances—and more growing your business!
- Attracting and Selling Online: Learn the basics of online marketing to help attract customers and increase sales.
- Profiting from technology: Learn how to make the most of technology in your business.
- Social media: Harness the power of social media for your business.
Here you’ll find a selection of easy-to-read, concise eBooks written specifically for Canadian entrepreneurs. Covering a wide-range of topics from online marketing to cash flow management, our eBooks are designed to give you tangible tips and a clear action items to help you grow your business!
Discover proven ways to better manage your cash flow and gain more peace of mind knowing you can take on any challenge or opportunity. Learn how to build a healthy, durable business with smart cash flow management principles. View an excerpt Get your book
Discover the main challenges involved in buying a business and practical advice to overcome them. Learn more
Boost your chances of getting a business loan by understanding how banks look at your company Learn more
Find out everything you need to start building strong HR policies. Learn how HR policies can help you attract new employees and retain your current ones to help increase growth. Learn more
Discover what it takes to build a successful brand online. Learn to target and attract the right customers, and use the right techniques to turn website visitors into paying customers. Learn more
Find out everything you need to get started with or improve your online sales. Learn how to build your e-commerce marketing strategy, create your website and optimize it to convert more visitors into paying customers. Learn more
Get your step-by-step guide to purchasing a place of business so you can understand whether it’s the right move for your company, who can steer you through the process to avoid common pitfalls, and what you can do to budget, negotiate and finance your purchase effectively. Learn more
Discover how to implement a continuous improvement approach in your business, including step‑by‑step instructions on how to prepare your business, identify sources of waste and apply the fundamental principles of operational efficiency. Learn more
Find out how to plan and manage a successful business transition, from finding the right successor or buyer to maximizing the value of your business and arranging financing. Read inspiring success stories and get tips and advice from Canadian entrepreneurs. Learn more
Find out everything you need to expand abroad or improve the results of your existing foreign venture. Discover how to get your business ready, choose the best markets and develop a sound market entry plan Learn more
The right enterprise resource planning (ERP) system can propel your business forward, but the wrong one can become a costly handicap. Get our top tips for selecting the right software for your business and avoiding common pitfalls. Learn more
This eBook will show you how to select and implement the right technology for your business and discover how it can help cut costs, speed up processes, reduce errors and boost productivity. It includes real-life success stories featuring Canadian entrepreneurs, tips for making profitable technology investment and much more. Learn more
Learn everything you need to get started in social media or take your efforts to the next level with our step-by-step guide to social media. You’ll find real-life success stories, detailed instructions, practical advice, checklists and much more. Learn more